[CS-FSLUG] PD: Robertson and Falwell final denounced by religious leaders

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at uninetsolutions.com
Wed Sep 8 10:49:57 CDT 2004

> Perhaps you should check out the old testament law a bit. See how God
> handled
> the apples rotting society. See how God handled a people who, unless
> they were
> all killed, would haunt Israel even to this day. Take a minute to
> ponder this concept,
> which comes from God Himself.

	Using the Old Testament as an instruction book on how we should treat
others seems ironic at best. Do we want God to treat us according to
Old Testament law too?

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |
Presently on "Albert" (DP PPC 970 "G5" running at 2.0 GHz)