[CS-FSLUG] CS-FSLUG history?

Greg Slade gslade at studio.cbbs.org
Mon Mar 29 15:29:04 CST 2004

>> I'd like a bit more background on CS-FSLUG (when it started,
>> who the officers are, how many members there are, and that
>> sort of thing)

> You can get more info in the CS-FSLUG homepage,
> http://cs.uninetsolutions.com/

> If you need more, just ask. And welcome to the list!

Eduardo:

Yes, I've already seen that page. It came up when I did an AltaVista
search on "linux" and "Christian", but it doesn't answer the questions I
asked. In fact, unless there are more than the five pages I've already
discovered, it doesn't say much of anything. For example, where's the
links page pointing to Christian Linux software? (The whole site feels
very incomplete. There's actually more about the statement of faith than
there is about Linux.)

So:

1. When *did* CS-FSLUG get started?
2. Who's in charge here?
3. How many people are in CS-FSLUG?

If you take a look at the page at
http://associate.com/camsoc/usergroups.html you'll see the kind of
capsule history I'm looking for. As it is, the entry for CS-FSLUG looks
pretty sad because it's so incomplete.

God bless,

Greg

Greg Slade                              www.associate.com/camsoc/greg/
gslade at studio.cbbs.org                       www.associate.com/camsoc/
Unix for stability. Macintosh for productivity. Windows for solitaire.