[CS-FSLUG] CS-FSLUG history?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Mar 29 14:44:45 CST 2004

Hi Greg,

You can get more info in the CS-FSLUG homepage,
http://cs.uninetsolutions.com/

If you need more, just ask. And welcome to the list!

Eduardo
member of the listadmin team

On Monday 29 March 2004 16:22, Greg Slade wrote:
> I have just recently discovered CS-FSLUG while looking for links for
the
> Linux SIG (http://associate.com/camsoc/sigs/linux.html) which I have
just
> added to the CAMsoc site (http://associate.com/camsoc/). I'd like a
bit
> more background on CS-FSLUG (when it started, who the officers are,
how
> many members there are, and that sort of thing) to put on the
Christian
(http://associate.com/camsoc/usergroups.html).
> Can sombody help me out with that?
>
> God bless,
>
> Greg
>

> Greg Slade                              www.associate.com/camsoc/greg/
> gslade at studio.cbbs.org                       www.associate.com/camsoc/
> "Mayhew's laughter faded. 'My God,' he said hollowly, 'you mean he's
> like that *all the time*?'"               - *The Warrior's Apprentice*

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 Alike for those who for TO-DAY prepare,
 And those that after a TO-MORROW stare,
   A Muezzin from the Tower of Darkness cries
 "Fools! your Reward is neither Here nor There."

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam