[CS-FSLUG] need an artist

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Wed Jun 23 13:29:13 CDT 2004

The pictures are nice however I would like it if they would have either "Dilm"
or "Distribution list maker" on them somewhere.

I am also unable to open the svg version in KDE, I did a urpmq on svg and of
the results I have ksvg and ksvg-devel but those did not allow me to view the
svg version, does anyone know what program I could use to view and possibly
edit svg files in Linux?