[CS-FSLUG] need an artist

Jukka Y mail at ylonen.info
Wed Jun 23 08:15:22 CDT 2004

Hi Nathan!

I think a combination of calendar and CD would make a good logo/icon for DILM.
I did something based on two icons from  in KDE-Look.org. Check both
originals and combination from here:

http://www.ylonen.info/DILM

SVG-version from here:

http://www.ylonen.info/DILM/DILM.svgz

Calendar and cd icons were released under LGPL, so modifications
should be released under it too? Original icon-collection is here:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=11862

I hope this gives at least some ideas to you. :-)

Blessings,
Jukka