[CS-FSLUG] Mandrake fixed auto mount problem

David M. dave at edificationweb.com
Fri Jun 11 07:10:05 CDT 2004

I finally did a fresh install of 10.0 official.

Since I was running the ftp version and did an upgrade from 9.2  to 10.0, I
wanted to do a fresh install when the ISO's came out for download.

Anyway, previously the CD Rom tray wouldn't open if Konq was open and you were
forced to close, in my experience all the windows you had open in order to
eject the CD.

But now that all changed and now the CD Rom will even eject when your in the
directory browsing the CD..

Major Improvement for Mandrake, and I applaude them.

David M.