[CS-FSLUG] distributions (again)

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 11 10:59:37 CDT 2004

Aww, I was going to try that yesterday too but I couldn't get it to boot :'(

I've posted a message to the PCLOS forums and I'm waiting for someone to
tell me how I can get it to boot..

BTW. If someone could provide me with the information I need I could
write a tool to change that horrid Galaxy GTK theme from inside KDE.

I need to know the config files to change, where to find the GTK themes
( or their rc files if thats what I need ) and how to get or make the
new config files for GTK, last time I did this manually I used Gnome
control center and I then I renamed the file to something like gtkrc-kde
or something like that in Mandrake 10.0.

Thanks, at least I know whats in that distro now, I also managed to get
it to boot far enough for me to discover it had the Nvidia drivers :-) .