[CS-FSLUG] Mandrake fixed auto mount problem

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Fri Jun 11 10:52:09 CDT 2004

Ok, I guess that deserves merit, afaik every other distribution I've
tried except for the ones with manual mounting didn't care of konq was
one on /mnt/whateverdrive and would eject it, then konqueror would just
show that he drive was unmounted by refreshing its view, then there's
ark which will not eject, to get the CD out any time you just use the
button on the drive itself and wait a few seconds or eject the tray as root.