[CS-FSLUG] the continueing saga of VMWare

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Dec 29 08:27:34 CST 2004

If there is a CD in the drive, be it an ISO image or an actual CD, it should
boot automatically when the virtual computer is first turned on.  By default it
has in it's fake little BIOS that the boot-order is a: CDROM: C: to put it in
bios terms.  I do not believe it has a boot from the net option, but I have not
used many recent versions.  My virtual PC does have a real BIOS screen that
pops up when I press <DEL> while the memory check is happening.  You could see
if that needs changing.

    - Tim