[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request - My Pa

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Mon Dec 27 02:49:45 CST 2004

I'll  pray for your Pa. May the Lord give him comfort, peace and health.

Blessings,

Eduardo

On Monday 27 December 2004 04:33, Don Parris wrote:
> When I got home from church today, we had a call from Pa's house -
> Since I had just spoken with him yesterday, I assumed that either my
> brother was calling or that something was wrong.  Well, it was both.
> My brother took Pa into the ER with "consistent" chest pains, and he
> is staying overnight for testing.
>
> Tyler said he didn't think there was anything serious, but they
> wouldn't just let Pa walk out, having had chest pains.  Could be
> anything at all, really.
>
> Pa's name is Del.  He lives in West Virginia, and my brother had flown
> in from Seattle last night.  I guess it's a good thing he got there
> when he did.  Anyway, I just thought I would ask your prayers.  That's
> one advantage of this list.  It's not just about Linux or even just IT
> - it has a lot to do with fellowship.
>
> Christmas was pretty good otherwise, and I hope yours was as well.
>
> God bless,
> Don
> --
> DC Parris GNU Evangelist
> http://matheteuo.org/
> gnumathetes at gmail.com
> Free software is like God's love -
> you can share it with anyone anywhere anytime!

Prof. Eduardo Sanchez
Asuncion, Paraguay, South America
 And this I know: whether the one True Light,
 Kindle to Love, or Wrath consume me quite,
   One Glimpse of It within the Tavern caught
 Better than in the Temple lost outright.

	-- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam