[CS-FSLUG] Leave of Absence

@ndrew andrew at dothedrew.net
Mon Dec 27 13:56:37 CST 2004

List,

Well, I'll be taking a short time off, of necessity. I know I'm not usually
that active, so this may not really affect many of you. Anyways, I'll be
heading out to NY tomorrow, then from there it's off to PA on Friday. And
then, on the 8th, I'll be getting married (http://www.january8th.com). On
the 9th, we'll start on our way to NV. So I'm not really sure when I'll be
back online. If you could keep us both in prayer throughout this journey,
we'd appreciate it immensely. Oh, and if you could pray that all our stuff
would fit into my little Prelude, we'd appreciate that, too.

Thanks for all the help - and debate - you've provided. See ya on the flip
side.

--
@ndrew
andrew at dothedrew.net