[CS-FSLUG] What do you want to know about FOSS folks?

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Dec 21 08:23:52 CST 2004

I've been asked to write some interviews of folks involved in OSS that
also are Christians. What sort of things do you want to know about this
sort of individual? I ask since the interview is for you and I'd like
you to got the most out of it.

I already have the people we want to focus on, but you are welcome to
suggest folks for later consideration. Those people haven't yet been
approached about this so I won't share their names.

I'm toying with the idea of opening this up by asking base questions and
then presenting them to the community that the individual most frequents
for a small period for expansion of the questioning. I'd then formally
write and organize it. Another idea is to build a automated FAQ site to
serve as the base of questions. Maybe that would be over engineering and
it is entirely possible that both ideas are trying to open a process
that is really more personal so I welcome a few comments on that as
well.

Thanks,
JSR/

--
Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu>
Washington Bible College & Capital Bible Seminary