[CS-FSLUG] What do you want to know about FOSS folks?

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:50:50 CST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:23:52 -0500, Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:
> I've been asked to write some interviews of folks involved in OSS that
> also are Christians. What sort of things do you want to know about this
> sort of individual? I ask since the interview is for you and I'd like
> you to got the most out of it.
>
> I already have the people we want to focus on, but you are welcome to
> suggest folks for later consideration. Those people haven't yet been
> approached about this so I won't share their names.
>
> I'm toying with the idea of opening this up by asking base questions and
> then presenting them to the community that the individual most frequents
> for a small period for expansion of the questioning. I'd then formally
> write and organize it. Another idea is to build a automated FAQ site to
> serve as the base of questions. Maybe that would be over engineering and
> it is entirely possible that both ideas are trying to open a process
> that is really more personal so I welcome a few comments on that as
> well.
>
> Thanks,
> JSR/
>
> --
> Josiah Ritchie <jritchie at bible.edu>
> Washington Bible College & Capital Bible Seminary

Josiah,

I would like to have some historical background, such as when did
these folks recognize the need for a Christian community and what
particular event (if any) precipitated the launching of their project.
 I would also be curious to know what sort of vision these folks have
for their projects.  What was/is their purpose?  Has that changed over
time?

--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/