[CS-FSLUG] A humbling request

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Sun Dec 19 20:14:27 CST 2004

I was completely humbled today at church. I do not know why, but I have been nominated to be on the church council. I have accepted the nomination, but it makes me feel a bit awkward. I can only pray that if this is what God wants of me, that it will come to pass. Otherwise, I do pray that the person God would desire on the council will be nominated. As it stands, the vote will be on February 8th, so I will know then.

Pax,

Christopher

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org