[CS-FSLUG] A humbling request

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Dec 19 21:02:18 CST 2004

On Sun December 19 2004 9:14 pm, Christopher Rose wrote:
> I was completely humbled today at church. I do not know why, but I have
> been nominated to be on the church council. I have accepted the nomination,
> but it makes me feel a bit awkward. I can only pray that if this is what
> God wants of me, that it will come to pass. Otherwise, I do pray that the
> person God would desire on the council will be nominated. As it stands, the
> vote will be on February 8th, so I will know then.

His will be done. 'Least you were able to get to church today. The roads were
BAD this morning so we stayed home. It's 2 degrees F. now with high winds and
blowing snow.

Fred

--
"As Internet technology itself vaults into new areas, so too does the
Microsoft monopoly and its tried-and-true bag of tricks."