[CS-FSLUG] The Truth About Soy

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 18:14:14 CST 2004

>From what I have heard before, age plays a huge factor.  Soy is a
large part of the Japanese diet.  (Natural soy not processed like soy
milk, etc.)  I eat soy everyday, not because of the health benefits,
but because I like it.  (By the way, I live in Japan)  On rice I use
Natto, a fermented soy bean that is sticky.  Edame ,salted soybean
pods, when watch ing sports.  Miso, fermented soy paste, used for soup
and flavoring.  And shoyu, soy sauce, it tastes different here.

I think the reduced fertility thing is a little funny though.  I will
have to share this one with my wife :).

Blessings,
Daniel