[CS-FSLUG] Alpha course---OFFENDED!

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Thu Dec 2 20:58:07 CST 2004

Should I feel offended by this? Probably. I still REJECT the Alpha program. I know many who have gone to check it out and find themselves feeling WORSE for going (including myself, I became suicidal for a number of months because I felt like I had an "insufficient quantity" of the Holy Spirit). I will stay with my position. The rest of you are free to believe as you will, but this is where I MUST disagree.

Pax,

Christopher