[CS-FSLUG] Not like the world

Daniel Miller sound.the.shofar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 01:01:05 CST 2004

I'm not one to judge anyone, and I don't judge Bill Gates.  Judging is
not up to any of us, but rather The Almighty.  I'm personally not fond
of MS products, policies, business strategy, etcetra.

I'm just a Christian GNU/Linux user.  I enjoy having complete control
of the look, feel and function of my OS.

Blessings,
Daniel Miller