[CS-FSLUG] Not like the world

groundhog3000 groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 20:38:07 CST 2004

Interesting,

>I'm not one to judge anyone, and I don't judge Bill Gates.  Judging is
>not up to any of us, but rather The Almighty.  I'm personally not fond
>of MS products, policies, business strategy, etcetra.
>
>I'm just a Christian GNU/Linux user.  I enjoy having complete control
>of the look, feel and function of my OS.
>
>Blessings,
>Daniel Miller

Like I said in my rant earlier.  Bill Gates is just one of many men
caught up in
the greed and power of the corporate world.  Some say it takes a certain
kind
of attitute to get to the top, and that it isn't the top of the
corporate ladder that
makes men corrupt, but the journey that rewards them to sell out.  Or
perhaps
it's that they were already greedy and corrupt and the corporate structure
simply refined their skills.  Who knows, but if anyone needs Jesus, it's the
heads or major corporations, like Bill Gates and their co-horts like
Paul Allen.
That said, let's not forget the atheist roots of Linux and even GNU. Simply
put, everyone needs Jesus.