[CS-FSLUG] TD: CS-BibleStudy: Hosea Chapter 1

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Aug 19 07:32:09 CDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 15:40, Ed Hurst wrote:

> (Keep in mind, I have a tremendous difficulty memorizing addresses for
> references -- it's not how my brain works. I'm hoping you'll recognize
> the references.)

I have that same issue. My wife is great at references and I have to
work really hard and over a length of time to get things to stick. Bible
college forced some in (Gen. 3:15; Ex. 20), but I'm still amazed at the
people who pull support references for an on-the-spot discussion for
15min straight and think I know exactly what they are talking about. :-)

I often ask my wife where to find a verse I'm looking for. She's a great
concordance (and wife too)!

JSR/