[OFB Cafe] The List

Jens Benecke jens at spamfreemail.de
Thu Nov 11 12:46:29 CST 2010

Am 11.11.2010 um 01:49 schrieb Rick Bowers:

> Hi Don,
> Good one. I don't need an explanation, either.
> Your message is the first one I have received from this group since 6/24/2010, other than the monthly reminder.
> Is this list really that dead??
> ~Rick

Hi Rick,

I guess so ... perhaps we are all too occupied with our own lives just now.

When I was most active in the list, nothing really exciting was happening in my life (except for the PhD thesis I was supposed to be working on). Now I am married and we own a house and both have a full time job, and often the evenings are just way too short to spend in front of a computer ...

How about you guys?

Regards,
Jens

--