[OFB Cafe] The List

Rick Bowers rwbowers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 13:32:23 CST 2010

At 11/11/2010 01:46 PM, you wrote:

>Hi Rick,
>
>I guess so ... perhaps we are all too occupied with our own lives just now.
>
>When I was most active in the list, nothing really exciting was
>happening in my life (except for the PhD thesis I was supposed to be
>working on). Now I am married and we own a house and both have a
>full time job, and often the evenings are just way too short to
>spend in front of a computer ...
>
>How about you guys?
>
>Regards,
>Jens

I've been on this list, and the various other lists most of the
member here have been on since about 2002.  While I don't always
actively participate, I always learn from the discussions. Reading
these lists has become a part of my day, and it's too quiet for my wants.

I've been out of work for a while now so I still have time to check
in here between job searches. But, alas, there has been nothing to read :-(

~Rick