[OFB Cafe] Rooster Fight

Donald Spoon drspoon at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 20:05:31 CST 2010

I haven't had any other posts either!  I suspect the others might be
busy keeping body and soul together.
As a retiree, I don't have to worry as much and keeping body and soul
together, and it is pretty much a loosing proposition at my age <grin>.
I search out levity now in almost any form.  It has been a pretty good
month so far...

We had a place on the Southeast side of San Antonio back in the late
1970s that used to engage in regular rooster fights... until the
Guv'ment went and built an elevated cloverleaf off I-410 near the site
that put the "fights" in view of almost any one passing by.  The
Gendarmes had to start arresting people in order to "explain" why there
were so many patrol cars parked there!

-Don Spoon-