[OFB Cafe] John McCain might actually win this thing. Here's how

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Thu Sep 25 09:06:53 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> The reason I don't respond to you, is because of totally ignorant
> statements like the above. Either you don't have a clue about anything
> or you simply enjoy throwing out any garbage you can think of just to
> irritate others. Either way, I don't have time for it.

MSNBC fires Olbermann, Matthews:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/09/08/AR2008090800008.html

Obama and Biden are Right wing authoritarian candidates, just not as
right wing and not as authoritarian as McCain and Palin:

http://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2008

Support of Obama does not equal liberalism, it equals centrism. MSNBC
is less right wing than Fox or CNN, but more right wing than true
liberal news sources. If you have any specific issues with what I
wrote, lets hear your view.