[OFB Cafe] John McCain might actually win this thing. Here's how

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Sep 24 22:28:53 CDT 2008

Fred Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
>
>>        I don't have time to respond to the accusations themselves, but
>> Fred... do you seriously expect people to believe that NBC News is
>> conservative? Most of their on air personalities willingly root for
>> Obama. Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, etc. -- MSNBC is becoming
>> infamous for its left leaning HARD NEWS (not even commentary) since
>> they put their commentators in the anchor chair.
>
> Calling Matthews and Olbermann liberal is like saying that Italy was a
> great place to live during WWII because, well, at least it wasn't
> Germany. I wouldn't say Matthews or Olbermann are left leaning as much
> as they were just honest and not reading from the GOP supplied talking
> points.  MSNBC also removed Olbermann and Matthews from the air about
> 3 weeks ago for not supporting McCain, and they haven't returned last
> I checked.

The reason I don't respond to you, is because of totally ignorant
statements like the above. Either you don't have a clue about anything
or you simply enjoy throwing out any garbage you can think of just to
irritate others. Either way, I don't have time for it.

Fred

--
"While addressing the [GOP convention], Sarah Palin criticized
Barack Obama for not having enough 'specifics.' Obama was