[OFB Cafe] Democrats Own the Wall Street Debacle

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Thu Sep 18 23:43:36 CDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> I've seen very few people who really enjoy twisting facts and creating
> the rest as much as you do.

You keep calling people liars, but you can't seem to come up with any
proof at all.  It's an interesting tactic you have, but no one is
falling for it.

> Bush IS at fault, to some degree, by not
> taking action sooner, but then, the LARGEST amount of blame is STILL the
> demos., because this all could have been avoided during the Clinton
> admin., but of course, demos. wouldn't listen then as now.

Ok, so, what did the democrats do to cause all this?  Because this
build-up of worthless mortgages being sold as AA commodities didn't
happen until McCain and Gramm deregulated the banking industry, and
that's what's bankrupting the investment banks and the insurance
firms.

> I won't
> mention the TOTALLY worthless Congress we have now, headed by Ms.
> Marxist herself, Nancy Pelosi.

What restraint you're showing.

Pelosi is a die-hard republican Bush crony. She was put in place to
get Bush out of office and in front of a war crimes tribunal where he
belongs, and the very first thing she does is say "no, we're going to
leave my buddy George alone. He's a great guy! He hasn't done anything
wrong!" It's hard to see where your evidence for a staunch supporter
of corporate rights and war hawking being a "Marxist" is coming from;
trampling on human rights and economy stimulus wars are republican
ideals, not Marxist ideals.