[OFB Cafe] Time Magazine and NY Times on Sarah Palin

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Fri Sep 5 07:17:07 CDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> 'Still chasing down sources.....we'll all know what GOOD reporting has
> been done and ALL the facts are out. NOT till then. The liberal press
> has never been trustworthy and still isn't. As expected, they're are
> going over-board with a LOT of garbage, so until REAL facts are known,
> no one should assume anything.

Speaking of lies and garbage, the McSame campaign is going into
overdrive spewing bullshit all over the american people.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/04/politics/animal/main4414049.shtml
http://WWW.samefacts.com/archives/campaign_2008_/2008/09/palin_v_reality.php

The only thing in Palin's speech that was true was her name, and even
that's questionable.