[OFB Cafe] Time Magazine and NY Times on Sarah Palin

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Sep 3 17:14:48 CDT 2008

Fred Smith wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:23 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>> Oops!! Credibility lost!! EVEN liberals know how much the Times as LIED
>> recently. NO credibility there!
>
> Maybe those dumb libruhl commies even know what an opinion piece is,
> because you sure as hell don't. You can't lie about your opinion, and
> the facts cited in that article are all from other sources (with
> citations.)  The TIME piece is the one you could have attacked as lies
> (except it isn't), since that purports to be an investigative piece on
> Palin's record.

[snip]

'Still chasing down sources.....we'll all know what GOOD reporting has
been done and ALL the facts are out. NOT till then. The liberal press
has never been trustworthy and still isn't. As expected, they're are
going over-board with a LOT of garbage, so until REAL facts are known,
no one should assume anything.

Fred

--
"Security" in Windows comes from patching a sieve.