[OFB Cafe] Time Magazine and NY Times on Sarah Palin

Patrick Shanahan patrick.shanahan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:27:11 CDT 2008

* Chris Olson <chris.olson at live.com> [09-04-08 09:20]:

> opinions of the author and do not represent those of Open for Business.

Tim, do we have a problem with Mailman.  Here is another post with an
incorrect content-type header, or the email client is incorrectly
forming the header.

I can change the content-type header to "text/plain" and the email
displays properly.

ps: this is the *only* list where I see this problem and we had it
earlier this year.  I can look up the time and instances if you need.