[OFB Cafe] AWESOME exposure of the REAL Obama, FoxNews, Sunday, 9PM EST!!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Tue Oct 14 16:30:31 CDT 2008

On Oct 14, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Fred Smith wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Rick Bowers <rwbowers at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> At Monday 10/13/2008 17:32, Timothy Butler wrote:
>>>       Good for you, Chris. Did you rejoin the Cafe?
>>
>> I'm afraid that was my fault. I copied the "other" list in my reply.
>
> I'm going to guess that the "fault" is two-fold.  We CC'ed Chris's
> list in replies, and Tim's recent restrictions on who can post to the
> list don't seem to be functioning.  I'd personally prefer not to limit
> senders on the list, so I hope that Tim doesn't "fix the glitch," but
> it's his list to run as he chooses.

	It's working. Chris's replies are being allowed on a case-by-case
basis.

	I'm open to hearing why I should reverse that decision. My primary
objection, though, is that I really don't see how it helps our
community (particularly for those of us not also on "Truck Stop") if
posts go onto this list but the original author does not see them
(many were just Chris sending out "bulk" stuff). I'd like to insure
that the list is a two way discussion. I'd prefer, if Chris -- or
anyone else -- wants to post here that they be members of the list,
and if they don't feel they fit on the list (as Chris says), that they
not post here.

	But, Fred (or anyone else) feel free to talk me into switching it
back. Whatever makes the list healthiest, I am all for.

Timothy R. Butler | "The yellow fog that rubs its back upon the window-
panes,
Editor, OfB.biz   | The yellow smoke that rubs its muzzle on the
window-panes
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Licked  its  tongue  into the  corners  of  the
evening,
timothybutler.us  | Lingered upon the pools that stand in drains."
                                                                 --
T.S. Eliot