[OFB Cafe] AWESOME exposure of the REAL Obama, FoxNews, Sunday, 9PM EST!!

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Tue Oct 14 09:47:59 CDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Rick Bowers <rwbowers at gmail.com> wrote:
> At Monday 10/13/2008 17:32, Timothy Butler wrote:
>>        Good for you, Chris. Did you rejoin the Cafe?
>
> I'm afraid that was my fault. I copied the "other" list in my reply.

I'm going to guess that the "fault" is two-fold.  We CC'ed Chris's
list in replies, and Tim's recent restrictions on who can post to the
list don't seem to be functioning.  I'd personally prefer not to limit
senders on the list, so I hope that Tim doesn't "fix the glitch," but
it's his list to run as he chooses.

-Fred