[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jun 25 15:17:02 CDT 2008

Steven Hatfield wrote:
> It's tooooo quiet! :-)
>
> This should get things going:
>
> So how about that Obama? He's kicking some pretty serious butt, up
> about 6 points over McBush and we (the US, that is) have barely
> entered the general election!
> I personally can't wait to see him embarrass McBush during the first
> debate.

If you think that will happen, with all due respect, you know NOTHING
about either candidate. I probably won't respond again on this topic
because I know what kind of hairbag Obama is. I despise him and what he
stands for, Marxism, enough that I can't be civil about it.

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 11.0 No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!