[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Wed Jun 25 15:40:45 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Fred A. Miller <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:
> If you think that will happen, with all due respect, you know NOTHING
> about either candidate. I probably won't respond again on this topic
> because I know what kind of hairbag Obama is. I despise him and what he
> stands for, Marxism, enough that I can't be civil about it.

Both candidates are "marxists" in that they've both been on welfare
for quite some time. We've been paying them and all the other
government "employees" for years.   The difference, I guess, is the
length of time that each has been on welfare.  Obama started getting
his welfare checks in 1996, but contributed to the system with a
series of real jobs for about 12 years before that.  McCain on the
other hand has been on government welfare since barely graduating high
school in 1954. McCain is also a big proponent of welfare in just
about every form. He believes in increasing military welfare spending,
he supports corporate welfare like mortgage and banking bail-outs, and
even nation-wide welfare like a "gas holiday" where the government
buys everyone discounted gas.

I say we stop paying all these bums to just sit on their asses all
day.  Make them go out and get real jobs, and to stop living off of my
paycheck. Obama supports that;  he wants to reduce the amount of money
we pay out through welfare organizations like the US Army and Navy. I
think he's a little too generous in some areas, though; he wants to
fly all these welfare bums back from places like Iraq and Afghanistan
and let them hang out on the streets of America draining the system
even more. I say leave them there. Let them scrounge up enough money
for their own flights back home by getting real jobs, and maybe
they'll have the work ethic to be able to contribute when they get
back.

-Fred