[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

wolfgang zerrmayr wolfi_z at web.de
Sun Jun 1 04:28:24 CDT 2008

On Sunday 01 June 2008, Timothy Butler wrote:
> If you're on the list, why not post a bit about yourself, (...)

Yes. I am Wolfi from southern Germany ;-)
I was born in 1968 -> old guy indeed :-)

I work as a CAD 'jerk' on CATIA V5 in automotive industry for several years
now. Unluckily CATIA V5 is only working on Windoze :-( (and commercial UNIX
flavours but they don't wanna fork out the money for those machines anymore).

I've been on SuSE Linux since edition 6.2 - today I am running openSUSE 10.3
on several machines. I can add: 'with great success' since even my wife, who
is a total anti-techy can handle it w/o problems.

I'm married (2nd attempt *gg*) and I got a son aged 13 and a daughter aged 7.

I got one serious addiction and that's long distance cycling. Last year I
successfully finished the Paris-Brest-Paris brevet of 1200 kms in 79:12 hrs.
Currently I am still a bit hung over from last weekend's 600 km brevet in
southern bavaria, which has taken me 28:40 hrs to finish - including ten
minutes of sleep.

Is this all right? :-)

KR ... Wolfi ;-)