[OFB Cafe] Who's Still on Here?

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 04:47:28 CDT 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:
> If you're on the list, why not post a bit about yourself,

Well, I've been on the list for what seems years (and probably is). I'm
widowed, with two children and spent most of my working life in the
(British) Army.

My first degree was in English Lit and Philosophy, and my Masters in
Occupational Psychology.

I've used Linux (various flavours) for more than ten years now, and have
settled on Debian. I'm not dogmatic about it, and routinely try new
distros/versions as well as playing with BSD from time to time.

I do tend to bang on about Linux though and have succeeded in getting
others using it.

(Is this enough, Tim? 'cause "I gotta use words when I talk to you")

Terence