[OFB Cafe] Liberals Run From First Amendment Support

dep dep at drippingwithirony.com
Mon Jul 28 13:20:09 CDT 2008

said Fred Smith:

| It's always been understood that Fox is completely supportive of
| anything that Bush and Co. decide to do, regardless of stupid stuff
| like the Constitution or international law, but recently the White
| house press secretary explained that the white house views Fox as
| their own little marketing department, to the point that white house
| staff actually writes scripts for Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity's
| shows. Seriously;  they write the scripts and choose the guests for
| these two shows.

oh, pul-leeze. both sides fax their talking points to all networks every
day.

| http://www.webtvhub.com/fox-news-officially-busted-video-bill-oreilly-se
|an-hannity-are-ventriloquist-dummies/#more-3394

it must be true -- it's on the internet!

and it's attributed to a disgruntled former employee who was fired for
incompetence, whose little book is demonstrably and provably in error on
all points, most famously that cheney and libby were involved in the
valerie plame business, when richard armitage, an undersecretary of state
and opponent of white house policy, has already admitted it was he who
leaked the material.

a disgruntled former employee who is desperate for a television job, and
the third-ranked cable "news" network is the only one who will discuss it
with him.

now. find citations -- times, dates, for any of the below, and you might be
taken seriously. but you won't, because you can't, because it didn't
happen. every single assertion below is not just a lie, but a malicious
lie, and i defy you to prove otherwise. you can't.

--
dep

Get "Right By Me," the exciting new album from Marjorie Thompson
available now at http://www.marjoriethompson.com