[OFB Cafe] Liberals Run From First Amendment Support

Fred Smith fps at xicada.com
Mon Jul 28 16:23:17 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 2:20 PM, dep <dep at drippingwithirony.com> wrote:
> it must be true -- it's on the internet!

By "on the internet", you mean cable news, which actually includes
video of the below noted former employee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZEZL2LmA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRmU9g1S9Y

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/01/19/fox-obama-madrassa/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoaovzD6x4

> | -- Fox routinely edits video clips to remove parts that make McCain
> | look foolish.  In one instance, McCain said "I really don't love
> | america" and Fox edited it out. On multiple occasions, they've edited
> | interviews where McCain gets confused about middle east geography or
> | religious groups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_amh5NP0pVY

I suppose, though, that the libruls doctored the videos with their
high fallutin tech-know-ogee

-Fred