[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Tink tink.belle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:04:50 CDT 2008

On Jul 16, 2008, at 10:26 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2008, at 5:16 PM, Tink wrote:
>

>> On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:19 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:
>>
>>> dep's post gave me an idea. How many photographers do we have on
>>> this
>>> list? What do you shoot with? Film or digital? SLR or point-and-
>>> shoot?
>>
>> Sony Alpha 300 DSLR
>
> 	How do you like the Alpha system, Tink?

Just wetting my toes Tim, we were looking for a nice camera for me so
I have a reason to get out of the house more and didn't want the Alpha
350 and waited for the Alpha 300 to come out. I'm a newbie when it
comes to photography but as a graphic designer it always fascinated me.

I'm taking a few online courses and of course make heavily use of my
Photoshop Elements. So far I like the camera, it's easy to work with
when you're a beginner but still interesting if you're more of a pro.
I like the tilted window with the live view. Ideal for me if I'm in my
wheelchair and don't have to go lying on the ground to get a good
view ;-)

When I feel courageous I will post some of my photo's online and let
you see what I shot ;-)

Like I said, I'm just wetting my toes right now. ;-)

--
Tink
Portland, OR

** Disclaimer
This e-mail is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The
slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or
defects.