[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 17 00:26:53 CDT 2008

On Jul 16, 2008, at 5:16 PM, Tink wrote:

> On Jul 15, 2008, at 7:19 PM, Timothy Butler wrote:
>
>> dep's post gave me an idea. How many photographers do we have on this
>> list? What do you shoot with? Film or digital? SLR or point-and-
>> shoot?
>
> Sony Alpha 300 DSLR

	How do you like the Alpha system, Tink?

> ** Disclaimer
> This e-mail is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The
> slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual
> character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or
> defects.

	Nice, very nice.

Timothy R. Butler | "He that has and a little tiny wit—
Editor, OFB.biz   | With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,—
tbutler at ofb.biz   | Must make content with his fortunes fit,
timothybutler.us  | For the rain it raineth every day."
                                   -- Feste the Fool (Shakespeare)