[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Chris Olson chris.olson at live.com
Thu Jul 17 14:17:42 CDT 2008

From: Fred A. Miller
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 8:32 AM
To: An Open Discussion Forum on Just About Everything,Especially for Techies.
Subject: Re: [OFB Cafe] Photographers?

> Took a 350lb. Russian Boar with my Tulle at around 30 yards
> sometime ago. Take about GOOD bar-q!! :)

We usually roast 'em on a spit.  Never barbequed pigs before.  We usually have a couple pig roasts a year on our farm.  The last one we had was last fall prior to harvest when we had a barn dance at our place and we roasted 3 pigs for that one.

Any pig I've ever shot with nuts on it, Russian, feral or otherwise, is about like eatin' tanned leather.  If you want good pork shoot a year old sow.
--
Chris