[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 18 19:50:50 CDT 2008

Chris Olson wrote:

> [...]

Normally true, but with a Russian, removing the gonads ASAP and dressing
the hog makes the biggest difference. Cut the bore up, and remove as
much fast as possible, which normally isn't very much. I then marinate
the meat for 2 days before b-que over briquets and hickory.

Fred

--
This message originated from a Linux computer using Open Source software:
openSuSE Linux 11.0 No Gates, no Windows....just Linux - STABLE & SECURE!