[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 17 08:32:42 CDT 2008

saki wrote:
> Chris Olson wrote:
>> Several list members have already indicated that they prefer more
> ancient and archaic methodology than even us Wisconsin Northwoods Hicks!
>
> Sure, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I take it that you use every
> available modern means to slaughter animals and catch fish, rather than
> use traditional methods of hunting.
>
> Electronic targetting is getting better and better, and the use of
> machine gun makes more certain of a kill than a single shot from a rifle.
>
> I prefer simple to complex and bloated, when achieving a given aim.

I agree. I prefer one of my flintlocks to anything else. They also are
things of beauty!! 'Takes me 3 to 4 months just to put the finish on
one. ;) Took a 350lb. Russian Boar with my Tulle at around 30 yards
sometime ago. Take about GOOD bar-q!! :) Well, just about to be like
Willie Nelson....."on the road again." I finished up a
laptop.....replacing XP with openSUSE 11.0, so have to deliver it and
spend part of the day teaching him how to use it.

Later,

Fred

--
Linux is an old Latin word meaning, "I don't have
to support your Windows anymore."