[OFB Cafe] Old Computers for Old Guys

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Thu Jul 17 00:22:06 CDT 2008

> I also used to do a lot of photography work. I've recently been
> thinking about what to do with my older film SLRs -- all Minoltas. I
> wish I could use the lenses for a digital SLR, but Sony bought
> Minolta and the older lenses don't work with the new bodies.

	Do you have the old manual focus Minoltas? I thought everything in
the Minolta A/MAXXUM/Sony α AF mount should work with the Sony DSLRs.

	-Tim

> ---

Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald