[OFB Cafe] Photographers?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jul 16 20:35:30 CDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 11:18 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:

> Timothy Butler wrote:
>> dep's post gave me an idea. How many photographers do we have on this
>> list? What do you shoot with? Film or digital? SLR or point-and-
>> shoot?
>>
>> Just curious...
>
> Digital only now.....SLR, ALL Canon glass......it's a money pit for
> sure! ;)

	Quite true! I'm carefully trying to build a collection of Canon
glass, but not too quickly. Pentax was tempting for all of the deals
on quality, old glass that is still compatible with their cameras, but
I liked Canon's overall line for my purposes.

	Not to long ago, I thought I was going to get a 180mm f/3.5L macro --
Best Buy put it on sale for a ridiculously low price -- but they
backed out and said it was an error. Alas.

Timothy R. Butler | "Bad is so bad, that we cannot but think good
Editor, OfB.biz   | an accident;  good is so  good, that  we feel
tbutler at ofb.biz   | certain that evil could be explained."
timothybutler.us  |                           -- G. K. Chesterton