[OFB Cafe] Life is Great

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Jul 12 22:51:22 CDT 2008

On Jul 12, 2008, at 10:17 PM, Donald R Spoon wrote:

> I just got back from eating at the El Chaperral, my favorite Tex-Mex
> establishment around here in San Antonio.
>
> http://www.texascooking.com/features/aug2005_el_chaparral.htm

	There you go making me hungry. So, what did you get?

Timothy R. Butler | "Every ant  knows the  formula of its ant-hill,
Editor, OfB.biz   | every  bee knows  the formula  of its  beehive.
tbutler at ofb.biz   | They know it  in their own way, not in our way.
timothybutler.us  | Only humankind does not know its own formula."
                                               -- Fyodor Dostoyevsky