[OFB Cafe] PD: Something to Fan the Flames... OFB Endorses Candidates

Daniel Cassidy foss-cafe at danielcassidy.me.uk
Thu Jan 31 06:56:51 CST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 7:42 PM, Fred Smith <fps at xicada.com> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2008, at 1:15 AM, Timothy Butler wrote:
> > Well, perhaps it's time for a good old fashioned friendly flame fest.
> > Here's OFB's take on the upcoming election... what's yours?
> >
> > http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/449.html
>
> Your stance on nearly every issue is unsurprisingly horrible.  Here's
> the breakdown:

Thanks Fred, I agree with you absolutely on every point but have been
feeling much too lazy and overworked lately to have these arguments
any more :).

FWIW, my vote would be with Ron Paul if I had the choice. Sadly,
however, I am stuck in the ever-increasingly authoritarian UK, where
any candidate with policies half as sensible as his would be laughed
out of the election.

Dan.