[OFB Cafe] PD: Something to Fan the Flames... OFB Endorses Candidates

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jan 31 22:22:25 CST 2008

Daniel Cassidy wrote:
> On Jan 29, 2008 7:42 PM, Fred Smith <fps at xicada.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 29, 2008, at 1:15 AM, Timothy Butler wrote:
>>> Well, perhaps it's time for a good old fashioned friendly flame fest.
>>> Here's OFB's take on the upcoming election... what's yours?
>>>
>>> http://www.ofb.biz/safari/article/449.html
>> Your stance on nearly every issue is unsurprisingly horrible.  Here's
>> the breakdown:
>
> Thanks Fred, I agree with you absolutely on every point but have been
> feeling much too lazy and overworked lately to have these arguments
> any more :).

I understand......TOO busy to have them as well, and you're not going to
change the opinion of someone who doesn't have a clue anyway, so why
bother. ;)

> FWIW, my vote would be with Ron Paul if I had the choice. Sadly,
> however, I am stuck in the ever-increasingly authoritarian UK, where
> any candidate with policies half as sensible as his would be laughed
> out of the election.

I understand from others in the UK and elsewhere in Europe that is the
case. As bad as things are here, Europe is MUCH more liberal and illogical.

Fred

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?