[OFB Cafe] anybody know anything about kde icon themes?

saki tjmc at torhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 14:21:33 CST 2008

dep wrote:

> i'd been threatening to go to a denian-based system for awhile and, now
> here, i cannot imagine going back to suse. the package management and
> dependency handling alone are more than worth the price of admission. i've
> been handling out kubuntu CDs to everyone. i think it's the best
> distribution ever.

I moved to Debian some few years ago (from SuSE- I still remember the
way it used to be spelt!), and I like the way Ubuntu/Kubuntu is winning
friends.

coming in a bit late to the Gnome/KDE thread this week (been too busy to
keep up- sorry), I run a happy mix of Gnome & KDE applications that suit
and please me with Window Maker.

As far as I am concerned I get the best of all worlds!

Debian does get some getting used to, but to quote it's still "more than
worth the price of admission".

Terence

Who considers his company, wit and erudition "more than worth the price
of admission"- but only if admission prices are low........