[OFB Cafe] anybody know anything about kde icon themes?

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jan 25 19:12:31 CST 2008

> coming in a bit late to the Gnome/KDE thread this week (been too
> busy to
> keep up- sorry), I run a happy mix of Gnome & KDE applications that
> suit
> and please me with Window Maker.

	So you are one of those bi-partisan troublemakers, eh? ;-)

Timothy R. Butler | "Into this Universe, and why not knowing,
Editor, OFB.biz   | Nor whence, like Water willy-nilly flowing:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | And out of it, as Wind along the Waste,
timothybutler.us  | I know not whither, willy-nilly blowing."
                                            -- Edward FitzGerald