[OFB Cafe] anybody know anything about kde icon themes?

dep dep at linuxandmain.com
Thu Jan 24 14:07:02 CST 2008

said Timothy Butler:

| 	I am well. Things are busy as ever, but that's hard to complain
| about. Getting ready for another lively semester of seminary while
| trying to keep down the computer revolt around these parts (more of
| my clients' computers have died in the last month than I can think of
| in ages).

january is when computers break -- i think it's the static.

sounds as if you are keeping busy, anyway.

| 	How about yourself?

'twixt the music business, writing, and travel, pretty busy. just put
together a new machine, after five years with the old one. amd 5000+ w/4
gigs and my first sata hard drive. wish i could say it's oodles faster
than the old one, but i don't see a lot of difference -- then again, i'm
not compiling much stuff anymore; the ubuntu/debian tools make staying
current pretty easy.

until we get to kde4. i'm getting too old for this . . .
--
dep

Get "Right By Me," the exciting new album from Marjorie Thompson
available now at http://www.marjoriethompson.com